Nikki Griffin is a Marketing and Brand Management professional and a nationally recognized speaker and trainer. She holds a Bachelors in Organizational Leadership and multiple Certificates in Paralegal Studies, Customer Service Training, and Leadership Development.
Her professional focus has been developing and managing creative marketing and business development campaigns to increase market share and brand awareness. With over 20 years of experience in legal marketing and organizational behavior, Nikki understands what it takes to assist businesses to L.E.A.P., Lead, Engage, Advance, People.
Nikki has lived and worked on both coasts of the United States. She approaches life and work with passion, authenticity, and truth to help others blaze their own trails. She believes that if a person or business does not tell their own story, then someone else will tell it for them. Nikki began her career as a paralegal and after working with a national law firm for 17 years, she consulted across the country in legal services, hospitality and real estate.
Nikki has served on several national and local boards, including:
● President of the American Marketing Association of Central Florida
● President of the National Association of Professional Mortgage Women, Atlanta Chapter
● President-Elect of the National Association of Professional Mortgage Women, National
● Associate Member Governor, Mortgage Bankers of Association of Georgia
● Board Member, United Way of The Florida Keys
● Board Member, Florida Keys Children’s Shelter
● Young Philanthropist Member, Baptist Health
● Iconic Women Creating a Better World for All | All Ladies League
● Education Innovator of The Year | NAPMW
● Atlanta Board of Realtors Affiliate of The Year
● Edna V. Latimer Spirit Award | Mortgage Bankers Association of Georgia
● Inman News for Best Luxury Marketing Campaign
● CNN Feature Story
● NMP Magazine
● Mortgage News Network
● Reside Magazine In Conjunction with The WSJ