City lights and country nights…
We’re just days away from the SOLD-OUT 2023 Legal Marketing Association Southeast Regional Conference! We can’t wait to see you in Nashville next week, so below is a list of things to know before you go:
- Be sure to review the agenda to make your game plan for your journey to find Harmony! We’ve formatted the conference to allow you to customize your learning by selecting sessions from three unique tracks: Track 1 for marketers in the opening act of their careers, Track 2 for those just starting to book headlining gigs, and Track 3 for those on their way to the Legal Marketing Hall of Fame.
- The registration table will open at 3:00 PM on Wednesday, November 8, at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel in the Mason Bar Foyer. Starting Thursday morning, the registration table will be in the Symphony Foyer. Both locations are on the first floor of the hotel.
- Business casual attire is suggested except for the Welcome Cocktail party and CMA Watch Party where we encourage you to don your best cowboy cocktail casual (along with our official conference badge)! For conference sessions, please remember to bring a sweater or light jacket as the meeting rooms may be a bit chilly.
- While we’re watching the CMAs on TV in the Mason Bar, the action will be taking place live less than two miles away at Bridgestone Arena! This means that there may be road closures that could affect your Uber trip or it might be difficult to find restaurant reservations for Wednesday night. Make sure you plan accordingly or stay for our LMA Watch Party and enjoy drinks, snacks, and the show! If you intend to dine out on Thursday evening, we strongly advise making reservations as soon as possible, as availability at popular spots might be limited.
- We are thrilled to welcome “National Geographic Adventurer of the Year” and record-setting Appalachian Trail hiker Jennifer Pharr Davis as our conference keynote this year. Jennifer will be sharing her personal stories from the Appalachian Trail and what she’s learned about herself from often challenging circumstances outside her control. She will also have some of her books on hand to purchase and will be doing a book signing after her presentation.
- You should have received an email about your Supergroup this past week from the conference’s Operations Committee. If you did not receive one, please check your spam folder. If you don’t find it there, please reach out to Matthew Gallagher (MGallagher@maynardnexsen.com) and he will send you your information.
- After Thursday’s sessions conclude, join us at the Mason Bar for a “Holler & Swaller” – a short happy hour before the evening kicks off with the Nashville Party Barge! We will have four party buses running in two shifts to give riders drinks, music and a ride through downtown Nashville! Bus assignments – including what bus and time you will be riding – will be provided at registration.
- The Thomson Reuters AI Pickin’ Party will be the perfect opportunity to hear from leaders about all the ways that teams and firms can improve their efforts using technology. The “fishbowl” format will allow participants to hear from almost every presenter and ask questions, gain insights from peers, and pick up a few tips and tricks along the way.
- Be sure to join us during the closing session at 11:30 AM on Friday for lunch, LMA updates, and door prizes. You could snag gift cards, personalized AirPods, a Kindle, an Echo Pop speaker, or even a Personal PR Package. Remember you have to be present to win.
- While at the conference and exploring Nashville, use the hashtag #LMASE2023!